Well, the first week of my Growth Project is coming to a close. This month’s theme is challenges of “The Mind”, which is why I chose to do a 1 sentence journal. I wanted the challenge of sticking to a daily habit. The journal provided me with that accomplishment (so far) but it also taught me to slow down, stay present, and make the most of lives’ little moments instead of waiting for the “next big event”.
There are plenty of other ways to challenge your mind by sticking to a daily habit. Other options could include:
- Gratitude journal- everyday write down 1, 2,3..or 10 things you’re grateful for
- Picture Journal- Like in my previous post, Shannon used her camera to document her daily habit
- Happiness journal- like the gratitude journal, write down something each day that makes you happy
- Say a daily prayer or set a daily intention
- Exercise, even if it’s only for 10 minutes- yoga, stretching, etc. Anything counts!
- Inspirational Calendars- like those tear off ones that you can put on your desk!
I’m sure there are so many others!
What do you do daily that challenges your mind and makes you better?
How do you stick to it?
Tomorrow, I will be updating on my resolution for next week, talking out the plan and giving the details. Feel free to “play along” by picking one thing for the week to focus on that challenges “mind growth”. I will be continuing my journaling throughout the Growth Plan.